The Presidential Primary Election 2020
?️ The Presidential Primary Election is coming on March 3, 2020. Make sure you are ready! And check out the San Diego Register of Voters’ Election Information!
- Register to Vote by February 18, 2020 if you haven’t already registered to vote
- Check Your Voter Registration by February 18, 2020 if you have already registered to vote to make sure your voter information is up-to-date or that you haven’t been removed from the registration roll
- Request a Vote By Mail Ballot by February 25, 2020 if you haven’t already registered as a permanent vote-by-mail voter to vote by mail (skip the lines!)
- If you’re registered as a Non-Partisan Party (NPP) voter, decide whether you want a NPP Presidential Primary Election ballot or a American Independent Party, Democratic Party (Crossover) or Libertarian Party ballot by February 18, 2020 if you haven’t already submitted a request
- If you’ve missed the February 18, 2020 deadline to vote, you can complete a Conditional Voter Registration during the 14 days prior to and including Election Day